
Here I am once again.
It almost seems as if I decide to start blogging when I have nothing to talk about.
I would like to say that something about myself has changed immensely since I last posted, but I really am just the same person as I was two years ago when I started this.
Well I think I grew a few inches if the accounts to much.
Well, since I have nothing too controversial to talk about, I think I will talk about clothes. I just really like clothes.
A couple weeks ago a ventured off to a nickle sale a thrift shop in town.
Yes, everything did cost 5 cents. I bought the whole store for $3.00(not really, those grandma's get pretty possessive over the racks.)
Well any who, my friend and I spent about 15 minutes in there and found a couple of jems. He found some nifty shoes, and I found this polka dot dress among some other wonderful polyester creations.
Please call me Minnie Mouse.
I paired the dress with a grandpa sweater (quite literally my grandpa's sweater), a brown belt, and stained glass earrings. If I had to estimate, I think this whole outfit cost me around $2.50 at most.
Yes, I am cheap. Thank you.
"I can see a lot of light in you. I can see a lot of bright in you. And I think that dress looks nice on you. I can see a lot of life in you."
It almost seems as if I decide to start blogging when I have nothing to talk about.
I would like to say that something about myself has changed immensely since I last posted, but I really am just the same person as I was two years ago when I started this.
Well I think I grew a few inches if the accounts to much.
Well, since I have nothing too controversial to talk about, I think I will talk about clothes. I just really like clothes.
A couple weeks ago a ventured off to a nickle sale a thrift shop in town.
Yes, everything did cost 5 cents. I bought the whole store for $3.00(not really, those grandma's get pretty possessive over the racks.)
Well any who, my friend and I spent about 15 minutes in there and found a couple of jems. He found some nifty shoes, and I found this polka dot dress among some other wonderful polyester creations.
Please call me Minnie Mouse.
I paired the dress with a grandpa sweater (quite literally my grandpa's sweater), a brown belt, and stained glass earrings. If I had to estimate, I think this whole outfit cost me around $2.50 at most.
Yes, I am cheap. Thank you.
"I can see a lot of light in you. I can see a lot of bright in you. And I think that dress looks nice on you. I can see a lot of life in you."

No comments:
Post a Comment