Ok, so I'm done with my babbling, but I have been really into denim tops lately. They make me feel all midwestern.
Also, I wish people would stop hating on brown and black convos. So I know some people butcher that look, but I don't think it's too bad.
(hence my brown shoes with black tights)
French nautical is my new love. I love stripes soooooo much. I honestly have at least 10 striped garmets in my closet to say a few. The striped shirt I am wearing above is actually a short sleave cabble knit sweater. It's great, and I got it for only $3.00.
(It's almost embarassing how I can find clothes that cheap).
The shoes are actually my sisters, and she picked them up at Target. If there is one thing I love more then stripes, its Target. That store is fantastic, nough said. Living in a small town makes that store even more appealing, I have to drive a good hour or so to get to some major retail stores, but target is defeniantly a great exception.

No comments:
Post a Comment