Saturday, June 12, 2010


So I survived finals week, and am quite satisfied with my grades this term. And guess what...SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER.


I wish that I could tell you that all has been great since school has been out 2 days ago, but I have felt like death the past two days. Headaches and sore throats isn't exactly as good as going to the beach, but I did dig up some pictures that I styled and took.
The one on the top is over edited, but one of my favorite grandpa sweaters, straight from the 80's. Also I adored the mocs that I had on untill I completely trashed them in mud a couple weeks ago. Not the smartest move.
But the picture below is my little sister that I dressed up. The skirt is from Urban Outfitters and snagged it off the sales rack for 5 bucks. The fringed bag is from forever 21 and shoes from good old target.





2 comments:

  1. em! this is great! i just saw this on your profile. i am glad that you started it. continue thru when you are away and then i will know all about your music camps.
    suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz! I started reading your comment and I was like how does someone know my name? But I will if I have access to a computer and the internet.

    ReplyDelete