Friday, July 23, 2010

Like Popeye's Hoe, Yo.



To start off, sorry i haven't posted in a good 4 weeks, I have been at a music camp being a nerd. I posted a couple of pictures i took there with some of my friends and of them.
Now back to the actual clothes stuff. Teen Vogue is having a competition for styling of outfits. I'm not usually into that kind of stuff but up for stakes is a trip to NYC, and I have wanted to go back since a visited there this past April. I'm not really sure as to what I want to send in for my look, but here is one option. I kind of went 50's housewife'ish with a twist. I layered a floral high wasted full skirt over this navy sailor like dress i picked up at Forever21. I know this is alot of babbling, but I want something good. I need advice as to what needs to change or stay. The shoes are black suede ankle heel boots that I adore and would like to incorporate into the outfit.

Please be constructive with you feedback, please. {cue flight of the conchords}



No comments:

Post a Comment