Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I drove to New York in my van.

So, where do I start out.
Today was.......

Yeah, I can't really complete this sentence because my didn't amount to much.

Well, one productive thing I did today was get on my deviant art acount and actuallty upload a couple things, since I have been pretty unmotivated to get on there for the past 5 months.
hahah.
Here is the link if anyone would like to sneak a peek.
http://emrose1350.deviantart.com/

Also, I have been literally drooling over these oxfords, even if they are knockoffs. I think they are just too cute, and would work with just about anything. Also, my shoe collection in my closet is really lacking in the nude department.
Also. I am going to start something called the deal of the day. I'm going to post a link to a site with a great price on a article of clothing or ecsessory.
Today, comes from Urban Outfitters.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=18379339&parentid=SALE_YARDSALE_LASTCHANCE&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=14&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=SALE_YARDSALE_LASTCHANCE&popId=SALE&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=#BVRRWidgetID
Sorry about the extensive link. CRAZY DUDE, but worth it.
Its an adorable dress for only $5.00.
Wahoo, talk about a swwweet deal.
Dance on in this soft knit dress with a scoopneck knit top and solid, swingy skirt.


Seriously, check it out. Totally worth it.
Well, thats about all folks. Thanks for reading.

"Man, OH Man. You can do what you want.
The only land that is true is the land you're from."

2 comments:

  1. THANKYOU SO MUCH for your words of encouragement. Only properly started my blog about a week ago so it is realllyyy lovely to get positive feedback on my blog.
    Following yours xxx

    ReplyDelete