Friday, September 17, 2010

Procrastinators Unite....Tomorrow.

So, I just noticed that I have 5 followers.

SWEEEEEEt.

This has motivated me to actually start blogging more and not procrastinate so darn much.
Since I last blogged, school has started, my hair changed colors, and I've grown a tail.
Not really, that would be kinda wierd

There is one thing that myself and a friend decided to start doing. We were going to document our outfits through the year by taking a picture every day.

Key word: WERE

It never actually went through because procrastination strikes again, but we did get the first two days down. Here is the pictures of us looking spiffy.
.

Im wearing a black and white polka dot jumper for Charlotte Rouse and belted cardigan from H&M.
In this one I'm wearing a black and white striped boyfriend tshirt from H&M and an oversized cardigan my aunt knitted. (thanks Cindy!)
I just noticed that I have been wearing alot of black and white. Woops.
"We starve, look at one another, short of breath Walking proudly in our winter coats Wearing smells from laboratories; Facing a dying nation of moving paper fantasy; Listening for the new told lies; With supreme visions of lonely tunes"



No comments:

Post a Comment