

Good Evening WORLD.
I don't have much to say, but I am going to talk anyways.
To start off, I did a sweet photo shoot today with mi hermana menor.
To start off, I did a sweet photo shoot today with mi hermana menor.
Little sister for all you english speakers.
I have found that I have grown extremely fond of taking fashion pictures. Just the whole process is great. First I start out by putting together an outfit for my model.
I have found that I have grown extremely fond of taking fashion pictures. Just the whole process is great. First I start out by putting together an outfit for my model.
btdubs, anyone out there want to be a model? I need some fresh faces.
Sorry ABBey.
Sorry ABBey.
After the outfit is chosen, next is location. Location, location, location. Such an important part of the overall affect that we are trying to go for.
Then, I pretty much just point and shoot.
Simple as that.
Well, thats pretty much all my day acounted to.
"You crabby cabbage, tricks are for kids."
Em, you take fabulous pictures! And little Abbey is looking not so little anymore! That puddle picture is absolutely stunning.
ReplyDelete