Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Your face is good for my eyes."

This dress makes me happy.
While shopping at Forever 21 not too long ago, I came across this dress, and easily said, I fell in love.
(Not in a creepy "I want to marry this building" way.)
As soon as I found it, I went to the dressing room and had to try it on. Seeing that I kinda adored it, I had to take a picture.
(funny story, taking pictures isn't allowed in Forever 21, and when I did with the flash, they thought it was the girl in the dressing room next to mine. Lets just say they weren't too happy about it.)
Sadly, I ended up not getting it because there was no possible way to wear it with a bra, and that is a little necessary for myself. But to everyone out there, if you have $34.00 to spare, go and buy it. Trust me, its worth it.
(I just gave you a link becasue I am nice.)

"Hey Madeline.

I just blogged about you.

Ok, bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment