I FINALLY FOUND OXFORDS!
Even better yet, I got them for a wopping total of $4.38.
Not gonna lie, I bragged to at least 3 people today about them.
The only downside is that they are not nude, and I was really hoping that I could find some quality nude oxfords, but I went with the topey gray ones instead.
Im also having a really tough time with the whole sweater situation this fall in MN. I seriously have been sucking at putting any effort of adding sweaters to my wardrobe besides this GIGANTOR grandpa sweater.
(Im serious, its huge and my grandpas.)
On the other hand,
(to my whole 5 followers haha)
A friend of mine and myself decided that we are going to start partner blogging
(post links about eachothers blog on our blogs, etc.)
So here it is everyone, the fantastic ALEX CYERT.
http://alexcyert.blogspot.com/
Not gonna lie though, he does have some really sweet pictures on his blog; and he blogs alot more reguarly then myself so you all should check it out.
"Ive made alot of mistakes, in my mind."

No comments:
Post a Comment